Building and architects’ law
Our many years of experience in the field of private building and architects’ law extend, among others, to the following main areas:
- Legal project management (integrated project advice for the entire term of construction projects)
- Contract design for construction contracts, engineering and architect contracts, property development contracts, project management contracts, etc.
- Advice and representation of contracting authorities and contractors in disputes concerning compensation (particularly claims for supplements due to construction period extensions, disruptions in the construction process, modified and additional services)
- Advice and representation in disputes about defects or compensation for damages, particularly civil litigation
- Advice and representation in fee disputes related to the Official Scale of Fees for Services by Architects and Engineers (HOAI) and other fee scales