Labour and social law
For many years, our team of lawyers and specialist lawyers in employment law has been providing advice to a steadily growing number of employers in all labour law matters. In addition to support on the usual issues, we provide
- drafting and adaptation of contracts,
- operational integration management (OIM),
- request for part-time work,
- parental leave,
- nursing time,
- company agreements,
- warning letter,
- advice on social-law-related follow-up questions (for example status assessment procedures for managing directors)
- and advice on income tax and social security law external audits,
- advice due to tax and/or corporate law motivated restructuring of a company.
- In addition, not least as a result of the banking crisis, we frequently support companies to cope with the imposed job cuts by designing redundancy programmes. To this end, we also negotiate directly with employee representatives and trade unions.
Finally, very often and of course also at short notice, we take on out-of-court representation and litigation before the labour courts, primarily on the employer side. You are welcome to contact us.